Established in 1889 by John W. Philpott, The Philpott Rubber Co. began as a rubber hose & belting supply house. Since that time, the company has evolved into a supplier of a diverse range of products to a variety of customers and industries.
To survive the Great Depression, Philpott learned to adapt to the market and constantly expand and change its focus.
By the 1950s Philpott was the supplier of choicefor tailor-made items such as rubber helmets for workers at sand-blasting foundries, as well as more standard fare such as rubber bands, gaskets, gloves, buckets, stoppers, and rubber boots for firemen.
Philpott continued to increase its product lines and today is known by many industries as the source for both standard solutions from leading manufacturers, as well as custom-designed and manufactured products from a broad range of elastomeric materials.
Philpott has expanded more than its product lines over the years –it has also grown its reputation as a leading source for technical expertise and cost-effective solutions for many
industries. Several years ago, Philpott implemented a Quality Management System and is currently certified to the ISO 9001:2000 standard.
Throughout the many years of change, one constant has always been Philpott’s dedicated employees, who today stand ready to assure that our customers receive quality products in a timely, cost-effective manner.
From 1889 to today, our goal will always be total customer satisfaction.